Monday, September 22, 2008

New York Trip

This past Friday Emily and I took a trip to New York City.  Rutgers and NJTransit work together and give students a free pass on their buses and trains for a week each year, and this week was the week.  We didn't really do much or see much, just kind of hung out.  It was pretty nice.  

Here is a picture on the train.  I don't know if the trees in the picture are dead or the leaves have already fallen off. 


This is Emily in the fabric store called Mood.  
This is me getting my fix of technology.  


Playing bocchi ball in Central Park.  


The Temple from the Barnes and Noble across the street.  

We saw Dora in Times' Square.  

Emily with Lady Liberty herself.  


Emily and I after a fun day in NY.  

5 comments:

Susan said...

Serena is giggling at the sight of the Statue of Liberty. She just said,"I wanna go there right now! Can I go to the Statue of Liberty, PLEASE!!"

Nice pictures. Emmy are those the pants I gave you? Either way they look nice. Is that the store from Project Runway? It sounds familiar.

Anna said...

Haha, Mikelle would have loved to be with you when you ran into Dora, she wants to know if you saw Boots (the monkey) or swiper, she hopes you didn't see swiper?

Natalie and Aaron said...

Hi Emily & James! I just found your blog. I'm excited that you have one. That's so neat you enjoyed a fun day at NYC. Thanks again for all your help when Aaron and I went.

Hey, we have a private blog that I would love to invite you to. I just need your email addresses. You can send them to me at NataliePittard@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Patty and Kevin said...

Hey Emily! Long time no see... I ran into Kristi a few weeks ago at Primary Children's Medical Center. My baby was there for 3 months! We're finally home (in Logan) and are having a grand old time. I'm glad to have found your blog, as I've been thinking about you lately! I love the pictures of you and your hubby in NYC. My brother just got back from his mission from there. He has some wild stories! I hope all is well in New Jersey. I don't have a blog yet, but I do have a Carepage for Laurie. Go to carepages.com and her page is called "LittleLaurie" if you're interested. Have a great day!

Katja said...

James, it is time to update your blog.